Hot Picture of Hollywood & Bollywood Girl

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Katrina had a ball with sisters in Spain

Bollywood serene beauty Katrina Kaif had a gala time in Spain with her six sisters and one brother Michael. Katrina had a grand union with her family on her birthday and flew to Spain to spend a quality time together excluded media attention and public glare. It was a complete cozy get together.

"It was quite a glamorous sight, if I say so myself, to see six similar-looking women accompanied by one 30-year-old handsome guy (my brother Michael) in restaurants in Spain. We formed a secret society that quite comfortable excluded everyone around. We were just happy being one big family," said Katrina who received rave reviews for her film, ‘New york’.

Spanish is unknown to all seven of them except the one who knows Spanish well as she has a Spanish connection. Kat’s one of the sisters has a Mexican boyfriend and as a result she knows to speak fluent Spanish and she had received all the attentions in Marbella.

After a month long holiday with family, Katrina is getting ready to head back to Mumbai her second home and again focus on career. Speaking about her birthday, she said, "This has to be the best birthday of my life. I had the time of my life. It's quite a sight to see all us sisters and our protective brother walking together. I must say all my sisters are better looking than I am."

Before heading home, Katrina will fly to Chicago and Atlanta to take part in the Independence Day carnival in Chicago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment